Non-Linear Programming Via Penalty Functions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Corazza & Stefania Funari & Riccardo Gusso, 2012. "An evolutionary approach to preference disaggregation in a MURAME-based credit scoring problem," Working Papers 5, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Marco Corazza & Giovanni Fasano & Riccardo Gusso, 2011. "Particle Swarm Optimization with non-smooth penalty reformulation for a complex portfolio selection problem," Working Papers 2011_10, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giorgio Giorgi & Bienvenido Jiménez & Vicente Novo, 2014. "Some Notes on Approximate Optimality Conditions in Scalar and Vector Optimization Problems," DEM Working Papers Series 095, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ellen H. Fukuda & L. M. Graña Drummond & Fernanda M. P. Raupp, 2016. "An external penalty-type method for multicriteria," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(2), pages 493-513, July.
- Hua Zhou & Kenneth Lange, 2015. "Path following in the exact penalty method of convex programming," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 609-634, July.
- Rao, K.S. Rama & Sunderan, T. & Adiris, M. Ref'at, 2017. "Performance and design optimization of two model based wave energy permanent magnet linear generators," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 196-203.
- Antczak, Tadeusz, 2009. "Exact penalty functions method for mathematical programming problems involving invex functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 29-36, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:13:y:1967:i:5:p:344-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.