NBC's Optimization Systems Increase Revenues and Productivity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:183-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saravanan Venkatachalam & Fion Wong & Emrah Uyar & Stan Ward & Amit Aggarwal, 2015. "Media Company Uses Analytics to Schedule Radio Advertisement Spots," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 485-500, December.
- Giovanni Giallombardo & Houyuan Jiang & Giovanna Miglionico, 2016. "New Formulations for the Conflict Resolution Problem in the Scheduling of Television Commercials," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(4), pages 838-848, August.
- Thierry Benoist & Frédéric Gardi & Antoine Jeanjean, 2012. "Lessons Learned from 15 Years of Operations Research for French TV Channel TF1," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 42(6), pages 577-584, December.
- Srinivas Bollapragada & Salil Gupta & Brett Hurwitz & Paul Miles & Rajesh Tyagi, 2008. "NBC-Universal Uses a Novel Qualitative Forecasting Technique to Predict Advertising Demand," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 103-111, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustries: communications; journalism; Programming: multiple criteria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orinte:v:32:y:2002:i:1:p:47-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.