A Modern Simulation Course for Business Students
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen G. Powell, 1997. "The Teachers' Forum: From Intelligent Consumer to Active Modeler, Two MBA Success Stories," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 88-98, June.
- Wayne L. Winston, 1996. "The Teachers' Forum: Management Science with Spreadsheets for MBAs at Indiana University," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 105-111, April.
- Robert R. Trippi, 1996. "The AIM Game: Learning Investment Management Principles through Monte Carlo Simulation," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 66-76, June.
- Robert L. Carraway & Dana R. Clyman, 1997. "Managerial Relevance: The Key to Survival for OR/MS," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 115-130, December.
- Chiang Kao & Quey-Jen Yeh & Yao-Chuan Tsai, 1997. "Teaching Undergraduate Operations Research in Some of the Business Schools in Asia," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 93-103, October.
- Gamini Gunawardane, 1991. "Trends in Teaching Management Science in Undergraduate Business Programs," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 21(5), pages 16-21, October.
- Stephen G. Powell, 1998. "The Teachers' Forum: Requiem for the Management Science Course?," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 111-117, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPROFESSIONAL—OR/MS EDUCATION; SIMULATION;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orinte:v:31:y:2001:i:3:p:66-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .