Bank of Japan fs Monetary Policy in the 1980s: A View Perceived from Archived and Other Materials
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masanao Itoh & Ryoji Koike & Masato Shizume, 2015. "Bank of Japan's Monetary Policy in the 1980s: a View Perceived from Archived and Other Materials," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kosuke Aoki & Ko Munakata & Nao Sudo, 2019. "Prolonged Low Interest Rates and Banking Stability," IMES Discussion Paper Series 19-E-21, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Masato Shizume, 2017. "A History of the Bank of Japan, 1882-2016," Working Papers 1719, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Stefan Angrick & Naoyuki Yoshino, 2020.
"From Window Guidance to Interbank Rates: Tracing the Transition of Monetary Policy in Japan and China,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 16(3), pages 279-316, June.
- Angrick, Stefan & Naoyuki, Yoshino, 2018. "From window guidance to interbank rates : Tracing the transition of monetary policy in Japan and China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Masahiko Shibamoto & Wataru Takahashi & Takashi Kamihigashi, 2020. "Japan's Monetary Policy: A Literature Review and Empirical Assessment," Discussion Paper Series DP2020-15, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jul 2020.
- Katsurako Sonoda & Nao Sudo, 2015. "Is macroprudential policy instrument blunt?," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 15-E-11, Bank of Japan.
- Yuto Iwasaki & Nao Sudo, 2017. "Myths and Observations on Unconventional Monetary Policy -- Takeaways from Post-Bubble Japan --," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-11, Bank of Japan.
- Masanao Itoh & Yasuko Morita & Mari Ohnuki, 2020. "Monetary Policy in the 1990s: Bank of Japan's Views Summarized Based on the Archives and Other Materials," IMES Discussion Paper Series 20-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy management; Price stability in the medium and long term; Financial imbalance; External imbalance; Financial deregulation;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:33:y:2015:p:97-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.