What Is the Proper Perspective for Monetary Policy Optimality?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Casares, 2006. "A close look at model-dependent monetary policy design," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 451-470.
- Damjanovic, Tatiana & Damjanovic, Vladislav & Nolan, Charles, 2008. "Unconditionally optimal monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 491-500, April.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2017. "Unconditionally Optimal Ramsey policy," CEGAP Working Papers 2017_01, Durham University Business School.
- Juan Paez-Farrell, 2009. "Timeless perspective vs discretionary policymaking when the degree of inflation persistence is unknown," Discussion Paper Series 2009_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2009.
- Paez-Farrell, Juan, 2011. "Timeless perspective versus discretionary policymaking when the degree of inflation persistence is unknown," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2432-2438.
- Evans George W & McGough Bruce, 2010.
"Implementing Optimal Monetary Policy in New-Keynesian Models with Inertia,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, March.
- George W. Evans & Bruce McGough, 2006. "Implementing Optimal Monetary Policy in New-Keynesian Models with Inertia," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-5, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Kazumasa Iwata, 2005. "Monetary policy strategies : a central bank panel," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 507-516.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:23:y:2005:i:s1:p:13-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .