Market Fundamentals versus Speculative Bubbles: A New Test Applied to the German Hyperinflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Blackburn, K. & Sola, M., 1992. "Market fundamentals versus speculative bubbles. A new test applied to the German hyperinflation," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9208, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hooker, Mark A., 2000. "Misspecification versus bubbles in hyperinflation data: Monte Carlo and interwar European evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 583-600, August.
- Oscar J. Arce, 2006.
"Speculative Hyperinflations: When Can We Rule Them Out?,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
376, Society for Computational Economics.
- Óscar J. Arce, 2006. "Speculative hyperinflations: when can we rule them out?," Working Papers 0607, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Juha Junttila, 2003. "Detecting speculative bubbles in an IT-intensive stock market," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 27(2), pages 166-189, June.
- Jirasakuldech, Benjamas & Emekter, Riza & Rao, Ramesh P., 2008. "Do Thai stock prices deviate from fundamental values?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 298-315, June.
- Keith Anderson & Chris Brooks & Sotiris Tsolacos, 2009. "Testing for periodically collapsing rational speculative bubbles in US REITs," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2009-11, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Hing Chan & Kai Woo, 2006. "Bubbles detection for inter-war European hyperinflation: A threshold cointegration approach," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 30(2), pages 169-185, June.
- Mark A. Hooker, 1997. "Misspecification versus bubbles in hyperinflation data: Monte Carlo and interwar European evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:1:y:1996:i:4:p:303-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .