Crises and Rescues: Liquidity Transmission through Global Banks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frey, Rainer & Weth, Mark, 2019. "Banks' holdings of risky sovereign bonds in the absence of the nexus: Yield seeking with central bank funding or de-risking?," Discussion Papers 19/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Avdjiev, Stefan & Koch, Cathérine & McGuire, Patrick & von Peter, Goetz, 2018.
"Transmission of monetary policy through global banks: Whose policy matters?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 67-82.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Catherine Koch & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2018. "Transmission of monetary policy through global banks: whose policy matters?," BIS Working Papers 737, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kneer, Christiane & Raabe, Alexander, 2019. "Tracking foreign capital: the effect of capital inflows on bank lending in the UK," Bank of England working papers 804, Bank of England.
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2018:q:3:a:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: https://www.ijcb.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .