An Investigation into Traffic Turning Movement at Jibowu
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wright, Christopher & Jarrett, David & Appa, Gautam & Rados, Jovan & Vukanovic, Smiljan, 1995. "Spatial aspects of traffic circulation: I. A review of alternative systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-32, February.
More about this item
KeywordsTurning Movement; Junction; Traffic Jam; Survey; Delays; Lagos; Turning Points; Signalization;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iih:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:1:p:77-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faraz Ahmed). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbihpkk.html .