Devlet iç borçlanma senetleri için getiri eğrisi tahmini
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ozge Akinci & Burcu Gurcihan & Refet Gurkaynak & Ozgur Ozel, 2006. "Devlet Ic Borclanma Senetleri Icin Getiri Egrisi Tahmini," Working Papers 0608, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zelal AKTAŞ & Harun ALP & Refet GÜRKAYNAK & Mehtap KESRİYELİ & Musa ORAK, 2009.
"Türkiye'de para politikasının aktarımı: Para politikasının mali piyasalara etkisi,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 24(278), pages 9-24.
- Zelal Aktas & Harun Alp & Refet Gurkaynak & Mehtap Kesriyeli & Musa Orak, 2008. "Turkiye’de Para Politikasinin Aktarimi:Para Politikasinin Mali Piyasalara Etkisi," Working Papers 0811, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Duran, Murat & Gülşen, Eda, 2013. "Estimating inflation compensation for Turkey using yield curves," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 592-601.
- H. Burcu Gurcihan & Ozgur Ozel, 2010. "Kuresel Finansal Kriz Doneminde Para Politikasi Kurulu Kararlarinin Piyasa Getirileri Uzerindeki Etkisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1010, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murat Duran & Refet Gurkaynak & Pinar Ozlu & Deren Unalmis, 2010. "TCMB Faiz Kararlarinin Piyasa Faizleri Ve Hisse Senedi Piyasalari Uzerine Etkisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1008, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Oguzhan Cepni & Doruk Kucuksarac, 2017.
"Optimal Mix of the Extended Nelson Siegel Model for Turkish Sovereign Yield Curve,"
AccessEcon, vol. 37(2), pages 1133-1142.
- Oguzhan Cepni & Doruk Kucuksarac, 2017. "Optimal Mix of the Extended Nelson Siegel Model for Turkish Sovereign Yield Curve," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1702, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
Keywordsbono ve tahvil piyasası; getiri eğrisi; vaka çalışması.;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iif:iifjrn:v:22:y:2007:i:252:p:5-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge). General contact details of provider: http://iif.com.tr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.