Corporate Tax in Developing Countries: Current Trends and Design Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & Javier Ávila Mahecha & Jorge Enrique Ramos-Forero, 2017.
"The effect of corporate taxes on investment: Evidence from the Colombian firms,"
Borradores de Economia
1001, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & Javier Ávila Mahecha & Jorge Enrique Ramos-Forero, 2017. "The Effect of Corporate Taxes on Investment: Evidence from the Colombian Firms," IHEID Working Papers 10-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Márcio Telles Portal & Luís Laureano, 2015. "Rebound Effect of Allowance for Corporate Equity on Debt Bias," Working Papers Series 2 15-06, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Clemens Fuest & Felix Hugger & Susanne Wildgruber, 2020. "Why Is Corporate Tax Revenue Stable While Tax Rates Fall? Evidence from Firm-Level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 8605, CESifo.
- Godin, M. & Hindriks, J., 2015.
"A Review of Critical Issues on Tax Design and Tax Administration in a Global Economy and Developing Countries,"
LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE
2015028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mattéo Godin & Jean Hindriks, 2015. "A Review of critical issues on tax design and tax administration in a global economy and developing countries," BeFinD Working Papers 0107, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Alex Cobham & Petr Janský, 2019. "Measuring misalignment: The location of US multinationals’ economic activity versus the location of their profits," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 37(1), pages 91-110, January.
- Garsous, Grégoire & Corderi, David & Velasco, Mercedes, 2015.
"Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
7324, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Grégoire Garsous & David Corderi & Mercedes Velasco & Andrea Colombo, 2016. "Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Azémar, Céline & Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wooton, Ian, 2020.
"Is international tax competition only about taxes? A market-based perspective,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 891-912.
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes & Ian Wooton, 2020. "Is international tax competition only about taxes? A market-based perspective," Post-Print hal-03163896, HAL.
- repec:nam:befdwp:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garsous, Grégoire & Corderi, David & Velasco, Mercedes & Colombo, Andrea, 2017. "Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Sector of Brazil’s SUDENE Area," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 87-101.
- Portal, Márcio Telles & Laureano, Luis, 2017. "Does Brazilian allowance for corporate equity reduce the debt bias? Evidences of rebound effect and ownership-induced ACE clientele," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 480-495.
- Delgado, Francisco J. & Fernández-Rodríguez, Elena & Martínez-Arias, Antonio & Presno, Maria J., 2019. "Club convergence in the corporate income tax: The case of European effective rates," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 523(C), pages 942-953.
- Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & Javier Ávila Mahecha & Jorge Enrique Ramos-Forero, 2021. "Corporate Taxation and Investment: Evidence from a Context of Frequent Tax Reforms," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 237(2), pages 3-31, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:35:y:2014:i::p:559-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Emma Hyman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.