Evaluation of the effect of hearing aids using electroencephalographic analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsin-Ning Su & Pei-Chun Lee, 2010. "Mapping knowledge structure by keyword co-occurrence: a first look at journal papers in Technology Foresight," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 85(1), pages 65-79, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhao, Star X. & Rousseau, Ronald & Ye, Fred Y., 2011. "h-Degree as a basic measure in weighted networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 668-677.
- Jian Xu & Yi Bu & Ying Ding & Sinan Yang & Hongli Zhang & Chen Yu & Lin Sun, 2018. "Understanding the formation of interdisciplinary research from the perspective of keyword evolution: a case study on joint attention," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 117(2), pages 973-995, November.
- Kai Hu & Huayi Wu & Kunlun Qi & Jingmin Yu & Siluo Yang & Tianxing Yu & Jie Zheng & Bo Liu, 2018. "A domain keyword analysis approach extending Term Frequency-Keyword Active Index with Google Word2Vec model," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 114(3), pages 1031-1068, March.
- Alba Santa Soriano & Carolina Lorenzo Álvarez & Rosa María Torres Valdés, 2018. "Bibliometric analysis to identify an emerging research area: Public Relations Intelligence—a challenge to strengthen technological observatories in the network society," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 115(3), pages 1591-1614, June.
- Jeeyoung Lim & Joseph J. Kim & Sunkuk Kim, 2021. "A Holistic Review of Building Energy Efficiency and Reduction Based on Big Data," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Dorsa Alipour & Hussein Dia, 2023. "A Systematic Review of the Role of Land Use, Transport, and Energy-Environment Integration in Shaping Sustainable Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(8), pages 1-29, April.
- Ruturaj Baber & Yogesh Upadhyay & Prerana Baber & Rahul Pratap Singh Kaurav, 2023. "Three Decades of Consumer Ethnocentrism Research: A Bibliometric Analysis," Business Perspectives and Research, , vol. 11(1), pages 137-158, January.
- Gohar Feroz Khan & Junghoon Moon & Han Woo Park, 2011. "Network of the core: mapping and visualizing the core of scientific domains," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 89(3), pages 759-779, December.
- Truong Dang Hoang Nhat Nguyen & Hyosoo Moon & Yonghan Ahn, 2022. "Critical Review of Trends in Modular Integrated Construction Research with a Focus on Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-23, September.
- Choudhury, Nazim & Faisal, Fahim & Khushi, Matloob, 2020. "Mining Temporal Evolution of Knowledge Graphs and Genealogical Features for Literature-based Discovery Prediction," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3).
- Osman Issah & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2021. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Tax Aggressiveness: A Scientometric Analysis of the Existing Literature to Map the Future," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-23, June.
- Sangyoon Yi & Jinho Choi, 2012. "The organization of scientific knowledge: the structural characteristics of keyword networks," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 90(3), pages 1015-1026, March.
- Yan Yan & Shanwu Tian & Jingjing Zhang, 2020. "The impact of a paper’s new combinations and new components on its citation," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 122(2), pages 895-913, February.
- Korzeniowska Dominika & Brescia Valerio & Fijałkowska Justyna, 2022. "Behavioral Accounting: A Bibliometric Analysis of Literature Outputs in 2013–2022," Journal of Intercultural Management, Sciendo, vol. 14(3), pages 17-40, September.
- Jieun Kim & Yongtae Park & Chulhyun Kim & Hakyeon Lee, 2014. "Mobile application service networks: Apple’s App Store," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Khan, Muhammad Arif, 2022. "ESG disclosure and Firm performance: A bibliometric and meta analysis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Hualin Xie & Yuyang Wen & Yongrok Choi & Xinmin Zhang, 2021. "Global Trends on Food Security Research: A Bibliometric Analysis," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Zhao, Yi & Liu, Lifan & Zhang, Chengzhi, 2022. "Is coronavirus-related research becoming more interdisciplinary? A perspective of co-occurrence analysis and diversity measure of scientific articles," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 175(C).
- Guan, Jiancheng & Yan, Yan & Zhang, Jing Jing, 2017. "The impact of collaboration and knowledge networks on citations," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 407-422.
- Saleem S. AlSaleem & Ebrahim Al-Qadami & Hussein Zein Korany & Md. Shafiquzzaman & Husnain Haider & Amimul Ahsan & Mohammad Alresheedi & Abdullah AlGhafis & Abdulaziz AlHarbi, 2022. "Computational Fluid Dynamic Applications for Solar Stills Efficiency Assessment: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(17), pages 1-32, August.
More about this item
KeywordsElectroencephalogram; brain activity; children; hearing; hearing impairment; EEG signal analysis; Technology assessment; Health;
All these keywords.
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:9:y:2013:i:9:p:29-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: António Brandão Moniz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.