From Private Banking To Central Banking: Ingredients Of A Welfare Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Ping & Huang, Lixin & Wright, Randall, 2008. "Money, banking, and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 1013-1024, September.
- Chao Gu & Fabrizio Mattesini & Randall Wright, 2013. "Banking: A New Monetarist Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 636-662.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Monnet, Cyril, 2008.
"Monetary policy in a channel system,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 1067-1080, September.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monet, 2006. "Monetary Policy in a Channel System," IEW - Working Papers 295, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monnet, 2007. "Monetary Policy in a Channel System," CESifo Working Paper Series 1929, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monnet, 2008. "Monetary policy in a channel system," Working Papers 08-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Rivano, Ricardo de Oliveira & Wallace, Neil, 2006. "New models of old(?) payment questions," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 619, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Alessandro Marchesiani & Aleksander Berentsen, 2010. "Standing Facilities Versus Open Market Operations: Equivalence Results," 2010 Meeting Papers 929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zachary Bethune & Guillaume Rocheteau & Peter Rupert, 2015.
"Aggregate Unemployment and Household Unsecured Debt,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(1), pages 77-100, January.
- Zachary Bethune & Guillaume Rocheteau & Peter Rupert, 2014. "Code and data files for "Aggregate Unemployment and Household Unsecured Debt"," Computer Codes 14-29, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:46:y:2005:i:2:p:619-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.