Heterogeneity And Redistribution: By Monetary Or Fiscal Means?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2004. "Heterogeneity and Redistribution: By Monetary or Fiscal Means?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 595, Boston College Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chari, V.V. & Kehoe, Patrick J., 1999. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 26, pages 1671-1745 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boel, Paola & Camera, Gabriele, 2006.
"Efficient monetary allocations and the illiquidity of bonds,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1693-1715, October.
- Boel, Paola & Camera, Gabriele, 2004. "Efficient Monetary Allocations and the Illiquidity of Bonds," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1171, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Boel, Paola & Waller, Christopher J., 2015.
"On the Theoretical Efficacy of Quantitative Easing at the Zero Lower Bound,"
2015-27, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Boel, Paola & Waller, Christopher J., 2015. "On the Theoretical Efficacy of Quantitative Easing at the Zero Lower Bound," Working Paper Series 310, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Christopher Waller & Paola Boel, 2017. "On the Theoretical Efficacy of Quantitative Easing at the Zero Lower Bound," 2017 Meeting Papers 1030, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Turdaliev, Nurlan, 2009. "Transparency in monetary policy: A general equilibrium approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 608-613, May.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:46:y:2005:i:2:p:455-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.