Consumer's Surplus As an Exact and Superlative Cardinal Welfare Indicator
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ball, V. Eldon & Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D., 2014. "The role of energy productivity in the U.S. agriculture," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1424, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Cross, Robin M. & Färe, Rolf, 2009. "Value data and the Bennet price and quantity indicators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 19-21, January.
- Diewert, Erwin & Mizobuchi, Hideyuki, 2009. "An Economic Approach to the Measurement of Productivity Growth Using Differences Instead of Ratios," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2009-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Jan 2009.
- Francesco Andreoli & Alessandra Michelangeli, 2014. "Welfare Measures to Assess Urban Quality of Life," Working Papers 278, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:25-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2005.
"Linear-risk-tolerant, invariant risk preferences,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 303-309, March.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2004. "Linear-Risk-Tolerant, Invariant Risk Preferences," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2004. "Linear-Risk-Tolerant, Invariant Risk Preferences," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151162, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Ball, V.E. & Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D., 2015. "The role of energy productivity in U.S. agriculture," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 460-471.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:42:y:2001:i:1:p:105-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.