Nonparametric Estimation of Models with Generated Regressors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant, Charles & Padula, Mario, 2013.
"Using bounds to investigate household debt repayment behaviour,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 336-354.
- Charles Grant & Mario Padula, 2012. "Using Bounds to Investigate Household Debt Repayment Behaviour," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-06, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Li, XiaoLi & You, JinHong, 2012. "Error covariance matrix correction based approach to functional coefficient regression models with generated covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 263-281.
- Broadie, Mark & Detemple, Jerome & Ghysels, Eric & Torres, Olivier, 2000.
"American options with stochastic dividends and volatility: A nonparametric investigation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 53-92.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme Detemple & Eric Ghysels & Olivier Torrès, 1996. "American Options with Stochastic Dividends and Volatility: A Nonparametric Investigation," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-26, CIRANO.
- Debopam Bhattacharya & Shin Kanaya & Margaret Stevens, 2017.
"Are University Admissions Academically Fair?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(3), pages 449-464, July.
- Debopam Bhattacharya & Shin Kanaya & Margaret Stevens, 2012. "Are University Admissions Academically Fair?," Economics Series Working Papers 608, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Debopam Bhattacharya & Shin Kanaya & Margaret Stevens, 2014. "Are University Admissions Academically Fair?," CREATES Research Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ma, Jun & Marmer, Vadim & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2019.
"Inference for first-price auctions with Guerre, Perrigne, and Vuong’s estimator,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 507-538.
- Ma, Jun & Marmer, Vadim & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2016. "Inference for First-Price Auctions with Guerre, Perrigne, and Vuong's estimator," Microeconomics.ca working papers vadim_marmer-2016-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 19 Jan 2019.
- Jun Ma & Vadim Marmer & Artyom Shneyerov, 2019. "Inference for First-Price Auctions with Guerre, Perrigne, and Vuong's Estimator," Papers 1903.06401, arXiv.org.
- Song, Kyungchul, 2014. "Semiparametric models with single-index nuisance parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 471-483.
- Joris Pinkse, 2000. "Feasible Multivariate Nonparametric Estimation Using Weak Separability," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1241, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:37:y:1996:i:2:p:299-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.