Dominance Axioms and Multivariate Nonexpected Utility Preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannsgen, Greg, 2008. "The welfare economics of macroeconomics and chooser-dependent, non-expected utility preferences: A Senian critique with an application to the costs of the business cycle," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1980-1993, October.
- Yonatan Aumann, 2015. "A conceptual foundation for the theory of risk aversion," Discussion Paper Series dp686, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2016.
"Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 466-476, May.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-836, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-17, CIRANO.
- Kannai, Yakar & Selden, Larry & Kang, Minwook & Wei, Xiao, 2016. "Risk neutrality regions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 75-89.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2007. "Are the Costs of the Business Cycle 'Trivially Small'?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_492, Levy Economics Institute.
- Horowitz, John K., 2006. "The Becker-DeGroot-Marschak mechanism is not necessarily incentive compatible, even for non-random goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 6-11, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:34:y:1993:i:2:p:321-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .