On the Stubbornness of Sticky Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Bertarelli, 1999. "Nominal Rigidities in a Mail Order Company: Estimation of the Probability of Price Adjustment," Working Papers 349, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kostas Axarloglou, 2007. "Thick markets, market competition and pricing dynamics: evidence from retailers," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 669-677.
- Fisher, Timothy C. G. & Konieczny, Jerzy D., 2000. "Synchronization of price changes by multiproduct firms: evidence from Canadian newspaper prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 271-277, September.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2002. "Nominal rigidities and the optimal rate of inflation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 375-389, June.
- Magda Kandil, 2006. "Asymmetric Effects Of Aggregate Demand Shocks Across U.S. Industries: Evidence And Implications," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 259-283, Spring.
- Caballero, Ricardo J, 1992. "A Fallacy of Composition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1279-1292, December.
- Ahlin, Christian & Shintani, Mototsugu, 2007.
"Menu costs and Markov inflation: A theoretical revision with new evidence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 753-784, April.
- Christian Ahlin & Mototsugu Shintani, 2006. "Menu Costs and Markov Inflation: A Theoretical Revision with New Evidence," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0610, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Kandil, Magda, 1998. "Supply-Side Asymmetry and the Non-Neutrality of Demand Fluctuations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 785-809, October.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2012.
"Asymmetric (S,s) Pricing: Implications for Monetary Policy,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 177-204.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2012. "Asymmetric (S,s) pricing: implications for monetary policy," Post-Print hal-01053560, HAL.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2012. "Asymmetric (S,s) pricing: implications for monetary policy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3ku, Sciences Po.
- Almeida, Heitor & Bonomo, Marco, 2002.
"Optimal state-dependent rules, credibility, and inflation inertia,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1317-1336, October.
- Almeida Neto, Heitor Vieira de & Bonomo, Marco Antônio Cesar, 1999. "Optimal state-dependent rules, credibility, and inflation inertia," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 349, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ball, Laurence & Mankiw, N Gregory, 1994.
"Asymmetric Price Adjustment and Economic Fluctuations,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 247-261, March.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1992. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment and Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 4089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ball, L. & Mankiw, N.G., 1992. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment and Economic Fluctuations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1602, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Takashi Senda & Julie K Smith, 2008. "Inflation History And The Sacrifice Ratio: Episode-Specific Evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(3), pages 409-419, July.
- Mónica Costa Dias & Daniel Dias & Pedro Duarte Neves, 2008. "Stylised features of consumer price setting behaviour in Portugal: 1992–2001," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 7(2), pages 75-99, August.
- Andersen, Torben M., 1999. "Nominal rigidities and the optimal rate of inflation," CFS Working Paper Series 1999/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:32:y:1991:i:1:p:69-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.