Responsabilidad Moral Colectiva. El estatus ontológico de las organizaciones y los límites de la comunidad moral
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nesteruk, Jeffrey, 1992. "The Moral Status of the Corporation: Comments on an Inquiry," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 461-463, October.
- Schudt, Karl, 2000. "Taming the Corporate Monster: An Aristotelian Approach to Corporate Virtue," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 711-723, July.
- Nielsen, Richard P., 1993. "Organization Ethics from a Perspective of Praxis," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 131-152, April.
- Moore, Jennifer Mills, 1993. "International Reflections on Individual Autonomy and Corporate Effectiveness," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 197-204, April.
- McMahon, Christopher, 1995. "The Ontological and Moral Status of Organizations," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 541-554, July.
- Phillips, Michael J., 1992. "Corporate Moral Personhood and Three Conceptions Of The Corporation," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 435-459, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Administration; culture; Business Objectives;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ief:reveye:v:43:y:2005:i:1:p:7-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcelo Coser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuncar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.