Dynamic relationship between air transport and economic growth in Italy: a time series analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Cigu & Daniela Tatiana Agheorghiesei & Anca Florentina Gavriluță (Vatamanu) & Elena Toader, 2018. "Transport Infrastructure Development, Public Performance and Long-Run Economic Growth: A Case Study for the Eu-28 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Samir, Saidi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Akhtar, Pervaiz, 2018. "The Long-Run Relationship between Transport Energy Consumption and Transport Infrastructure on Economic Growth in MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 85037, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Mar 2018.
- Iyer, K. Chandrashekhar & Thomas, Nivea, 2021. "An econometric analysis of domestic air traffic demand in regional airports: Evidence from India," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 93(C).
- Kiracı Kasım & Akan Ercan, 2020. "Empirical analysis of the relationship between trade wars and sea—air transportation," Economics and Business Review, Sciendo, vol. 6(3), pages 23-44, August.
- Saidi, Samir & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Akhtar, Pervaiz, 2018. "The long-run relationships between transport energy consumption, transport infrastructure, and economic growth in MENA countries," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 78-95.
- YAĞAR EGİLMEZ, Funda, 2020. "The Long-Run Relationship Between Airline Transport, Export Volume And Economic Growth: Evidence From Usa," Academic Review of Humanities and Social Sciences, Bursa Teknik Üniversitesi, vol. 3(2), pages 466-482.
- Yetkiner, Hakan & Beyzatlar, Mehmet Aldonat, 2020. "The Granger-causality between wealth and transportation: A panel data approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 19-25.
- Ştefan Cristian Gherghina & Mihaela Onofrei & Georgeta Vintilă & Daniel Ştefan Armeanu, 2018. "Empirical Evidence from EU-28 Countries on Resilient Transport Infrastructure Systems and Sustainable Economic Growth," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-34, August.
- Tolcha, Tassew Dufera & Bråthen, Svein & Holmgren, Johan, 2020. "Air transport demand and economic development in sub-Saharan Africa: Direction of causality," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
More about this item
Keywordsair transport demand; economic growth; Granger causality; Johansen co-integration; Italy; time series analysis; aircraft movements; GDP; gross domestic product; governance; aviation management.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijavim:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:52-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=289 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sarah Parker (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=289 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.