Diagnostics of Convergent-Divergent Processes in the Regional Fiscal Policy
The article conducts analysis of irregularity of distribution of tax resources among towns and districts of the Kharkiv oblast with respect to the income and expenditure sides of the budget on the basis of the convergence theory. Indicators of ?-convergence and models of ?-convergence are used as the instruments of the study and theoretical substantiation of the given indicators are considered in detail. The proposed instruments is approved on the basis of indicators of the tax load on hired employees and also expenditures of local budgets per capita in districts and towns of the Kharkiv oblast. The article reveals the divergent tendency in the Kharkiv oblast, characterised with availability of significant irregularity in development of territories by the tax load indicator, while per capita expenditures of the budgets are close in values, which characterises existence of convergent tendencies in the process of development of territories.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 11 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.business-inform.net|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Barro, 2013.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Robert J. Barro, 1995. "Inflation and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 5326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro, 2012. "Inflation and Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers 568, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "Transfers, social safety nets and economic growth," Economics Working Papers 139, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-920, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idp:bizinf:y:2013:i:11:p:113_119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Rystenko)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.