HR Practices as Determinants of Organizational Commitment and Employee Retention
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anant Deshpande & David Tsai, 2021. "Managing a Mission-driven Franchise Organization: An Empirical Investigation of Organizational Practice and Individual Outcomes," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 22(2), pages 311-347, April.
- Ashraf Elsafty & Mohammad Ragheb, 2021. "The Role of Human Resources Management Towards Healthcare Providers Retention during Covid-19 Pandemic in Egypt," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 14(8), pages 1-67, August.
- Kowo Solomon Akpoviroro & ObaAdenuga Olusegun Adeleke & Sabitu Olalekan owotutu, 2019. "Efficacy of E-recruitment Practices on Employee Retention in Multinational Corporations," Economics and Culture, Sciendo, vol. 16(1), pages 161-171, June.
- Dorota Grego-Planer, 2019. "The Relationship between Organizational Commitment and Organizational Citizenship Behaviors in the Public and Private Sectors," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(22), pages 1-20, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icf:icfjmr:v:xi:y:2012:i:4:p:37-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: G R K Murty (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.