The Role of the Professional Accountants in Business Administration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- IONESCU, Luminiţa & CALOIAN, Florentin, 2014. "Bureaucracy And Corruption In Public Sector Accounting," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 5(1), pages 17-23.
- Bunget, Ovidiu-Constantin & Farcane, Nicoleta & Dumitrescu, Alin-Constantin & Popa, Adina, 2009. "The accounting profession and professionist in romania," MPRA Paper 18408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsaccountancy profession; government; accounting; auditing; entrepreneurship.;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icb:wpaper:v:3:y:2016:i:1:184-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis). General contact details of provider: http://icesba.eu .