Working Capital Management in Czech SMEs: An Econometric Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irena Jindrichovska & Erginbay Ugurlu & Dana Kubickova, 2013. "Changes in Capital Structure of Czech SMEs: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3), pages 6-26.
- Marc Deloof, 2003. "Does Working Capital Management Affect Profitability of Belgian Firms?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3-4), pages 573-588.
- Christopher F Baum, 2001. "Residual diagnostics for cross-section time series regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(1), pages 101-104, November.
- Irena Jindrichovska, 2013. "Financial Management in SMEs," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 79-96.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xvi:y:2013:i:sisme:p:79-96 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscash conversion cycle; profitability; SMEs; working capital management; panel data;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icb:wpaper:v:1:y:2014:i:1:311-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis). General contact details of provider: http://icesba.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.