Determinants of corporate financing decisions: a survey evidence from Czech firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irena Jindrichovska & Erginbay Ugurlu & Dana Kubickova, 2013. "Changes in Capital Structure of Czech SMEs: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3), pages 6-26.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate finance; capital structure; trade-off theory; pecking order theory; transition economies; survey;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2008-02-23 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2008-02-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2008_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .