High Value Agri-Food Products In Romania’S Trade Pattern
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Junior, 2006. "How can the poor benefit from the growing markets for high value agricultural products?," MPRA Paper 26048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Onumah, Gideon & Davis, Junior & Kleih, Ulrich & Proctor, Felicity, 2007. "Empowering Smallholder Farmers in Markets: Changing agricultural marketing systems and innovative responses by producer organizations," MPRA Paper 25984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neeliah, Harris & Neeliah, Shalini Amnee, 2014. "Changing Agro-food Export Composition and SPS Compliance: Lessons for Mauritius," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 15(1), pages 1-23.
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Jha, Awadhesh K. & Tiongco, Marites & Narrod, Clare, 2008. "Improving farm-to-market linkages through contract farming: A case study of smallholder dairying in India," IFPRI discussion papers 814, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Davis, Junior, 2007. "Agriculture and rural development challenges in South-Eastern Europe and Turkey with the view to European Union integration process," MPRA Paper 25986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omiti, John M. & Otieno, David Jakinda & McCullough, Ellen B. & Nyanamba, Timothy O., 2008. "Strategies to Promote Market-Oriented Smallholder Agriculture in Developing Countries: A Case of Kenya," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52105, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; foreign trade; high-value products; sustainable development.;
All these keywords.
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:245-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.