FOOD SECURITY EVALUATIONS RELATED TO EU-27 FOREIGN TRADE, PRIOR vs POST EASTERN ENLARGEMENTS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerry Sheehan & Andrew Wyckoff, 2003. "Targeting R&D: Economic and Policy Implications of Increasing R&D Spending," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/8, OECD Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Sara Amoroso & Michele Cincera, 0.
"Corporate R&D intensity decomposition: different data, different results?,"
Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 458-473.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Sara Amoroso & Michele Cincera, 2020. "Corporate R&D intensity decomposition: Different data, different results?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/320470, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Luis Sanz-Menéndez & Gregg Van Ryzin & Eloísa Del Pino, 2013. "Citizens’ support for government spending on Science and Technology," Working Papers 1301, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- Brecard, Dorothee & Fougeyrollas, Arnaud & Le Mouel, Pierre & Lemiale, Lionel & Zagame, Paul, 2006. "Macro-economic consequences of European research policy: Prospects of the Nemesis model in the year 2030," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 910-924, September.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Kohpaiboon, Archanun, 2010.
"Globalization of R&D by US-based multinational enterprises,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1335-1347, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboonb, 2009. "Globalization of R&D by U.S-based Multinational Enterprises," Departmental Working Papers 2009-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Isabel Grilo & Gert Koopman, 2006. "Productivity and Microeconomic Reforms: Strengthening EU Competitiveness," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 67-84, June.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Nicola Grassano, 2020. "The EU vs US corporate R&D intensity gap: Investigating key sectors and firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2020-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Anita Michalsen, 2012. "R&D policy in a vertically related industry," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 737-751, November.
- Davis, Nick, 2006. "Business R&D, Innovation and Economic Growth: An Evidence-Based Synthesis of the Policy Issues," Occasional Papers 06/8, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- George Gelauff & Arjan Lejour, 2006. "Five Lisbon highlights; the economic impact of reaching these targets," CPB Document 104.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Roberto Alvarez & Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Dan Poniachik, 2015. "Empirical Evidence on R&D Targeting and Transitions," Working Papers wp402, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Michele Cincera & Claudio Cozza & Alexander Tübke, 2014.
"Main drivers for local and global R&D sourcing of European Multinational Enterprises,"
Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 227-245, December.
- Michele Cincera & Claudio Cozza & Alexander Tübke, 2014. "Main drivers for local and global R&D sourcing of European Multinational Enterprises," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/259416, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Baudry, Marc & Dumont, Beatrice, 2006.
"Comparing firms' triadic patent applications across countries: Is there a gap in terms of R&D effort or a gap in terms of performances?,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 324-342, March.
- Marc Baudry & Béatrice Dumont, 2006. "Comparing firms' triadic patent applications across countries: is there a gap in terms of R&D effort or a gap in terms of performances ?," Post-Print halshs-00009908, HAL.
- Moncada-Paternò-Castello, Pietro & Ciupagea, Constantin & Smith, Keith & Tübke, Alexander & Tubbs, Mike, 2010.
"Does Europe perform too little corporate R&D? A comparison of EU and non-EU corporate R&D performance,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 523-536, May.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Constantin Ciupagea & Keith Smith & Alexander Tübke & Mike Tubbs, 2009. "Does Europe perform too little corporate R&D? A comparison of EU and non-EU corporate R&D performance," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-11, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Graeme Davis & Gene Tunny, 2005. "International comparisons of research and development," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 4, pages 63-82, December.
- Aikaterini Kokkinou, 2006. "Innovation and Productivity a Story of Convergence and Divergence Process in EU Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p452, European Regional Science Association.
- Dirk Pilat, 2005. "Canada's Productivity Performance in International Perspective," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 10, pages 24-44, Spring.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Werner Roeger & Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld & Alexandr Hobza & Isabel Grilo & Peter Wobst, 2007. "Quantitative assessment of Structural Reforms: Modelling the Lisbon Strategy," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 282, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo, 2013. "Knowledge-Based Capital, Innovation and Resource Allocation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1046, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsagri-food foreign trade; competitiveness; food security.;
All these keywords.
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:13:y:2016:i:1:p:95-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.