The Role Of Small Farms In Romanian Rural Areas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tudor, Monica Mihaela, 2015. "Small scale agriculture as a resilient system in rural Romania," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 117(1), pages 1-8, April.
- S. Kyryziuk, 2017. "The inclusion of small agriproducers in the state support system," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 3, pages 97-110.
- Popa, Daniela Grigore & Dinu, Toma Adrian, 2015. "Correlations Between Fragmentation of Farms in the Republic of Moldova and its Impact on Farm Incomes Compared to Poland and Romania," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, vol. 15(30), pages 1-14, December.
- Barbara Wieliczko & Agnieszka Kurdyś-Kujawska & Agnieszka Sompolska-Rzechuła, 2020. "Savings of Small Farms: Their Magnitude, Determinants and Role in Sustainable Development. Example of Poland," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-18, November.
- Hubbard, Carmen & Luca, Lucien & Luca, Mihaela & Alexandri, Cecilia, 2014. "Romanian farm support: has European Union membership made a difference?," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(2), pages 1-7, August.
- Andrzej Hornowski & Andrzej Parzonko & Pavel Kotyza & Tomasz Kondraszuk & Piotr Bórawski & Luboš Smutka, 2020. "Factors Determining the Development of Small Farms in Central and Eastern Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-21, June.
- Ramona Olivia Ștefănescu-Mihăilă, 2016. "Rural Economy and Bioethanol Production," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-19, November.
More about this item
Keywordssmall farm; CAP Reform; Romania;
All these keywords.
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:11:y:2014:i:1:p:3-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.