Influence of Nongovernmental Organizations on Forming Country Image and Developing the Country Brand Using Public Diplomacy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helen Lawton Smith & Saverio Romeo & Malika Virahsawmy, 2012. "Business and Professional Networks: Scope and Outcomes in Oxfordshire," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 44(8), pages 1801-1818, August.
- Bennett, Robert J., 1995. "The Logic of Local Business Associations: an Analysis of Voluntary Chambers of Commerce," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 251-279, September.
- Robert Newbery & Johannes Sauer & Matthew Gorton & Jeremy Phillipson & Jane Atterton, 2013. "Determinants of the Performance of Business Associations in Rural Settlements in the United Kingdom: An Analysis of Members' Satisfaction and Willingness-to-Pay for Association Survival," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 45(4), pages 967-985, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployers’ Organizations; internationalization of SME; country image; public diplomacy; nation brand;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijarbs:v:6:y:2016:i:1:p:221-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.