Piketty on Growth and Distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2014.
"Capital is Back: Wealth-Income Ratios in Rich Countries 1700–2010,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 129(3), pages 1255-1310.
- Piketty, Thomas & Zucman, Gabriel, 2013. "Capital is Back: Wealth-Income Ratios in Rich Countries, 1700-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 9588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piketty, Thomas & Zucman, Gabriel, 2014. "Capital is back: wealth-income ratios in rich countries 1700-2010," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66106, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2014. "Capital is Back: Wealth-Income Ratios in Rich Countries 1700–2010," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109372, HAL.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Duncan K. Foley & Thomas R. Michl, 2010. "The Classical Theory of Growth and Distribution," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Branko Milanovic, 2014.
"The Return of "Patrimonial Capitalism": A Review of Thomas Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-First Century,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(2), pages 519-534, June.
- B. Milanovic., 2014. "The Return of "Patrimonial Capitalism": A Review of Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the Twenty-First Century," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
- J. v. Neumann, 1945. "A Model of General Economic Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Myron J. Gordon & Eli Shapiro, 1956. "Capital Equipment Analysis: The Required Rate of Profit," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 102-110, October.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2013.
"The return of “patrimonial capitalism”: review of Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the 21st century,"
52384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2014. "The return of"patrimonial capitalism": review of Thomas Piketty's capital in the 21st century," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6974, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsincome and wealth distribution; economic growth; capitalism;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2015:v:214:i:3:p:91-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miguel Gómez de Antonio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.