A Note on Risk Taking, Entrepreneurship, and Schumpeter
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hume, David, 1742. "On the Balance of Trade," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Essays, Moral and Political McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christiane Clemens, 2008. "Imperfect Competition and Growth with Entrepreneurial Risk," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 180-206, May.
- Vera Catarina Rocha, 2012. "The entrepreneur in economic theory: from an invisible man toward a new research field," FEP Working Papers 459, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carl P. Kaiser, 1990. "Entrepreneurship and Resource Allocation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 9-20, Jan-Mar.
- Fabian Grabicki & Jens Weghake, 2016. "Why the QWERTY phenomenon is not just in the theorists’ minds yet not pose a problem in reality," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0016, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Duranton, Gilles & Haniotis, Toni, 2004. "A comparison between economic systems with an application to transition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 2125-2157, August.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk taking; entrepreneurship; Joseph Schumpeter;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:12:y:1980:i:4:p:489-498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.