Outward Direct Investment, Reverse Import, and Domestic Production : Evidence from Taiwanese Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Havas, Attila, 2002.
"Does innovation policy policy matter? The case of Hungary,"
61180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attila Havas, 2002. "Does Innovation Policy Matter in a Transition Country? – The case of Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0205, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2001. "Direct Foreign Investments and Productivity Growth in Hungarian Firms, 1992-1999," Working Papers 2001-19, CEPII research center.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2001. "Direct Foreign Investments and Productivity Growth in Hungarian Firms, 1992-1999," Sciences Po publications 2001-19, Sciences Po.
- Jan Mišun & Vladimr Tomšk, 2002. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Crowd in or Crowd out Domestic Investment?," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 38-56, March.
- J??r??me Sgard, 2001. "Direct Foreign Investments And Productivity Growth In Hungarian Firms, 1992-1999," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 425, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Peter Havlik, 2002. "EU Enlargement: Economic Impacts on Austria and the Five Acceding Central European Countries," wiiw Research Reports 290, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2001. "Direct Foreign Investments and Productivity Growth in Hungarian Firms, 1992-1999," Working Papers hal-01065013, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6926 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Fung-Mey & Luh, Yir-Hueih & Huang, Fung-Yea, 2012. "Unemployment information and wives’ labor supply responses to husbands’ job loss in Taiwan," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1176-1194.
- Jota Ishikawa & Yoshimasa Komoriya, 2010. "Stay Or Leave? Choice Of Plant Location With Cost Heterogeneity," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 97-115.
- Liu, Wan-Hsin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2011.
"Domestic Repercussions of Different Types of FDI: Firm-Level Evidence for Taiwanese Manufacturing,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 808-823, May.
- Liu, Wan-Hsin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2009. "Domestic repercussions of different types of FDI: firm-level evidence for Taiwanese manufacturing," Kiel Working Papers 1546, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Huang, Shu-Chin, 2013. "Capital outflow and R&D investment in the parent firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 245-260.
- Lee, Hsiu-Yun & Lin, Kenneth S. & Tsui, Hsiao-Chien, 2009. "Home country effects of foreign direct investment: From a small economy to a large economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1121-1128, September.
- Liu, Wen-Hsien & Tsai, Pan-Long & Tsay, Ching-Lung, 2015. "Domestic impacts of outward FDI in Taiwan: Evidence from panel data of manufacturing firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 469-484.
- Bojnec, Štefan & Ferto, Imre, 2014. "Outward Foreign Direct Iinvestments and Merchandise Exports: The European OECD Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 87-99, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:46:y:2005:i:1:p:65-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .