Fiscal Policy in a New Keynesian Overlapping Generations Model of a Small Open Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 62 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ier.hit-u.ac.jp/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995.
"Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff., 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-048, University of California at Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1994. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," NBER Working Papers 4693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," Scholarly Articles 12491026, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2005.
"The new open economy macroeconomics of government debt,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 167-184, January.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "The New Open Economy Macroeconomics of Government Debt," Trinity Economics Papers 200214, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2003. "The New Open Economy Macroeconomics of Government Debt," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 83, Royal Economic Society.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Trabandt, Mathias & Walentin, Karl, 2007.
"Introducing Financial Frictions and Unemployment into a Small Open Economy Model,"
Working Paper Series
214, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Jun 2011.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Trabandt, Mathias & Walentin, Karl, 2011. "Introducing financial frictions and unemployment into a small open economy model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 1999-2041.
- Mathias Trabandt & Karl Walentin & Lawrence J. Christiano, 2008. "Introducing Financial Frictions and Unemployment into a Small Open Economy Model," 2008 Meeting Papers 423, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Mathias Trabandt & Karl Walentin, 2010. "Introducing financial frictions and unemployment into a small open economy model," CQER Working Paper 2010-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Benjamin Keen & Yongsheng Wang, 2007. "What is a realistic value for price adjustment costs in New Keynesian models?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 789-793.
- Ganelli , Giovanni & Tervala, Juha, 2009.
"Public infrastructures, public consumption and welfare in a new open economy macro model,"
Research Discussion Papers
8/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Ganelli, Giovanni & Tervala, Juha, 2010. "Public infrastructures, public consumption, and welfare in a new-open-economy-macro model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 827-837, September.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala, 2007. "Public Infrastructures, Public Consumption, and Welfare in a New-Open-Economy-Macro Model," IMF Working Papers 07/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985.
"Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-47, April.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1988. "Death, Birth, Productivity Growth and Debt Neutrality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 279-93, June.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ecorev:v:62:y:2011:i:1:p:30-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.