Fiscal Policy in a New Keynesian Overlapping Generations Model of a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Keen & Yongsheng Wang, 2007. "What is a realistic value for price adjustment costs in New Keynesian models?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 789-793.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, January.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2005.
"The new open economy macroeconomics of government debt,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 167-184, January.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "The New Open Economy Macroeconomics of Government Debt," Trinity Economics Papers 200214, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2003. "The New Open Economy Macroeconomics of Government Debt," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 83, Royal Economic Society.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995.
"Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 624-660, June.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1994. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," NBER Working Papers 4693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff., 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-048, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233403, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," Scholarly Articles 12491026, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," CEPR Discussion Papers 1131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ganelli, Giovanni & Tervala, Juha, 2010.
"Public infrastructures, public consumption, and welfare in a new-open-economy-macro model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 827-837, September.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala, 2007. "Public Infrastructures, Public Consumption, and Welfare in a New-Open-Economy-Macro Model," IMF Working Papers 07/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Ganelli, Giovanni & Tervala, Juha, 2009. "Public infrastructures, public consumption and welfare in a new open economy macro model," Research Discussion Papers 8/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1988. "Death, Birth, Productivity Growth and Debt Neutrality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 279-293, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuan Khai Vu, 2015. "Exchange Rate Regimes and the Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Evidence from East Asia," Working Papers 31, Meisei University, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ecorev:v:62:y:2011:i:1:p:30-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.