Is History of Economics What Historians of Economic Thought Do? A Quantitative Investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo & Giulia Zacchia, 2015. "Is History of Economics What Historians of Economic Thought Do? A Quantitative Investigation," STOREPapers 4_2015, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieter Bögenhold, 2020. "History of Economic Thought as an Analytic Tool: why Past Intellectual Ideas Must Be Acknowledged as Lighthouses for the Future," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(1), pages 73-87, February.
- Zacchia, Giulia, 2016. "Segregation or homologation? Gender differences in recent Italian economic thought," MPRA Paper 72279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulia Zacchia, 2019. "Alla ricerca del contributo perduto: (in)visibilitÃ delle economiste nelle riviste italiane dal 1930 al 1970 (Looking for the lost contribution: Invisibility of Italian women economists, 1930-1970)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 72(286), pages 89-104.
More about this item
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hid:journl:v:24:y:2016:3:2:p:29-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.libraweb.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mario Aldo Cedrini (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.libraweb.net .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.