The Eurozone Crisis: Psychological Mechanisms Undermining and Supporting European Solidarity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Sigalas, 2010. "Cross-border mobility and European identity: The effectiveness of intergroup contact during the ERASMUS year abroad," European Union Politics, , vol. 11(2), pages 241-265, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerhard Reese & Julia Dietrich, 2014. "I Am Therefore I Do: Group Identification and Effort for the Achievement Goals," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-7, November.
More about this item
Keywordsthe euro crisis; intergroup behavior; prototypicality; negative attitudes; social identity;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
- N - Economic History
- P - Economic Systems
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jscscx:v:3:y:2014:i:1:p:160-171:d:33851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .