The PurdueTracer: An Energy-Efficient Human-Powered Hydraulic Bicycle with Flexible Operation and Software Aids
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jia-Shiun Chen, 2015. "Energy Efficiency Comparison between Hydraulic Hybrid and Hybrid Electric Vehicles," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-27, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wei Zhang & Jixin Wang & Shaofeng Du & Hongfeng Ma & Wenjun Zhao & Haojie Li, 2019. "Energy Management Strategies for Hybrid Construction Machinery: Evolution, Classification, Comparison and Future Trends," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-26, May.
- Brol, Sebastian & Czok, Rafał & Mróz, Piotr, 2020. "Control of energy conversion and flow in hydraulic-pneumatic system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C).
- Hsiu-Ying Hwang & Tian-Syung Lan & Jia-Shiun Chen, 2020. "Optimization and Application for Hydraulic Electric Hybrid Vehicle," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-17, January.
- Kegang Zhao & Zhihao Liang & Yanjun Huang & Hong Wang & Amir Khajepour & Yuke Zhen, 2017. "Research on a Novel Hydraulic/Electric Synergy Bus," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Kwon, Hyukjoon & Sprengel, Michael & Ivantysynova, Monika, 2016. "Thermal modeling of a hydraulic hybrid vehicle transmission based on thermodynamic analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 650-660.
- Bhola, M. & Kumar, N. & Ghoshal, S.K., 2018. "Reducing fuel consumption of Front End Loader using regenerative hydro-static drive configuration-an experimental study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 158-170.
- Cheng-Ta Chung & Chien-Hsun Wu & Yi-Hsuan Hung, 2018. "Effects of Electric Circulation on the Energy Efficiency of the Power Split e-CVT Hybrid Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-15, September.
- Keun-Young Yoon & Soo-Whang Baek, 2019. "Robust Design Optimization with Penalty Function for Electric Oil Pumps with BLDC Motors," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Kwon, Hyukjoon & Ivantysynova, Monika, 2021. "Experimental and theoretical studies on energy characteristics of hydraulic hybrids for thermal management," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 223(C).
- He, Xiangyu & Liu, Hao & He, Shanghong & Hu, Bili & Xiao, Guangxin, 2019. "Research on the energy efficiency of energy regeneration systems for a battery-powered hydrostatic vehicle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 400-418.
- Chien-Hsun Wu & Yong-Xiang Xu, 2019. "The Optimal Control of Fuel Consumption for a Heavy-Duty Motorcycle with Three Power Sources Using Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Luin, Blaž & Petelin, Stojan & Al-Mansour, Fouad, 2019. "Microsimulation of electric vehicle energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 24-32.
More about this item
Keywordshydrostatic transmission; hydraulic hybrid; light-duty system; energy recovery; software interface; computer-aided monitoring; Internet of Things;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:305-:d:129578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.