Econometric Information Recovery in Behavioral Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryan S. Graham, 2015. "Methods of Identification in Social Networks," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 465-485, August.
- Lawrence E. Blume & William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2015.
"Linear Social Interactions Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(2), pages 444-496.
- Blume, Lawrence E. & Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2013. "Linear Social Interactions Models," Economics Series 298, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Lawrence E. Blume & William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2013. "Linear Social Interactions Models," NBER Working Papers 19212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Áureo de Paula, 2015. "Econometrics of network models," CeMMAP working papers CWP52/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Leonardo Bargigli & Andrea Lionetto & Stefano Viaggiu, 2013. "A Statistical Equilibrium Representation of Markets as Complex Networks," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_23.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Judge,George G. & Mittelhammer,Ron C., 2012. "An Information Theoretic Approach to Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521869591, Fall.
- Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Judge, George, 2011. "A family of empirical likelihood functions and estimators for the binary response model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 207-217, October.
- Cho, Wendy K. Tam & Judge, George G., 2007. "Information theoretic solutions for correlated bivariate processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 201-207, December.
- Douglas J. Miller & George Judge, 2015. "Information Recovery in a Dynamic Statistical Markov Model," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-12, March.
More about this item
Keywordsrandom exponential networks; binary and weighed networks; inverse problem; adjacency matrix; Cressie-Read family of divergence measures; conditional moment conditions; self organized behavior systems;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:3:p:38-:d:78167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .