Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samvel S. Lazaryan & Nikita E. German, 2018. "Forecasting Current GDP Dynamics With Google Search Data," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 6, pages 83-94, December.
- Olga Valeryevna Dyomina, 2018. "World Hydrocarbon Markets: Effective Strategies of Players," Spatial Economics=Prostranstvennaya Ekonomika, Economic Research Institute, Far Eastern Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences (Khabarovsk, Russia), issue 3, pages 67-87.
- O.V. Berezhnaya & E.V. Berezhnaya & N.V. Solovyova & E.A. Karapetyan & V.I. Berezhnoy, 2018. "Dynamics, Peculiarities and Financial Factors for the Industrial Development of the South of Russia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 533-544.
- O.V. Berezhnaya & E.V. Berezhnaya & K.S. Chikaeva & M.A. Polivina & V.I. Berezhnoy, 2018. "Opportunities for Assessing the Implementation of the Strategies for the Development of Russia's Macroregions," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 551-563.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; world economy; exchange rate; corporate lending; sectoral indices; agricultural subsidies;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:monreo:monreo-2017-11-838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.