Factors Affecting the Value of Stock Voting Rights: Evidence from the Swiss Equity Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvie Berthelot & Claude Francoeur & Réal Labelle, 2012. "Corporate governance mechanisms, accounting results and stock valuation in Canada," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 332-343, September.
- Ingolf Dittmann, 2001.
"Fractional cointegration of voting and non-voting shares,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 321-332.
- Dittmann, Ingolf, 1998. "Fractional cointegration of voting and non-voting shares," Technical Reports 1998,40, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Smith, Brian F. & Amoako-Adu, Ben, 1999. "Management succession and financial performance of family controlled firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 341-368, December.
- Dittmann, Ingolf, 2004. "Block Trading, Ownership Structure, and the Value of Corporate Votes," Papers 2004,13, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Stephan Nüesch, 2016. "Dual-class shares, external financing needs, and firm performance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(3), pages 525-551, September.
- Ehrhardt, Olaf & Nowak, Eric, 2001. "Private benefits and minority shareholder expropriation: Empirical evidence from IPOs of German family-owned firms," CFS Working Paper Series 2001/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Chung, Kee H. & Kim, Jeong-Kuk, 1999. "Corporate ownership and the value of a vote in an emerging market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-54, March.
- Bruner, Robert F., 1999. "An analysis of value destruction and recovery in the alliance and proposed merger of Volvo and Renault," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 125-166, January.
- Jörg Breitung & Christian Wulff, 2001.
"Non‐linear Error Correction and the Efficient Market Hypothesis: The Case of German Dual‐Class Shares,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(4), pages 419-434, November.
- Breitung, Jörg & Wulff, Christian, 1999. "Nonlinear error correction and the efficient market hypothesis: The case of German dual-class shares," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,67, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Daske, Stefan & Ehrhardt, Olaf, 2002. "Kursunterschiede und Renditen deutscher Stamm- und Vorzugsaktien," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,5, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:kunz96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Courtney Connors The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Courtney Connors to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.