Full-Information Industry Betas
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fred Lazar & Eliezer Z. Prisman, 2015. "Regulator's Determination of Return on Equity in the Absence of Public Firms: The Case of Automobile Insurance in Ontario," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 199-216, September.
- Barnes, Michelle L. & Lopez, Jose A., 2006.
"Alternative measures of the Federal Reserve Banks' cost of equity capital,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1687-1711, June.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Jose A. Lopez, 2005. "Alternative measures of the Federal Reserve banks' cost of equity capital," Public Policy Discussion Paper 05-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Jose A. Lopez, 2005. "Alternative measures of the Federal Reserve banks' cost of equity capital," Working Paper Series 2005-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ivo J.M. Arnold, 2013.
"The industry effects of monetary policy and their welfare implications,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(214), pages 287-315.
- Ivo J.M. Arnold, 2013. "The industry effects of monetary policy and their welfare implications," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(214), pages 287-315.
- Roberto Mosheim, 2014. "Under pressure: community water systems in the United States—a production model with water quality and organization type effects," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 277-292, December.
- Mullen, J. K. & Williams, Martin, 2004. "Maintenance and repair expenditures: determinants and tradeoffs with new capital goods," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 483-499.
- John Fay & Umesh Kumar, 2013. "An Index-Based Model for Determining the Investment Benchmark of Renewable Energy Projects in South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(3), pages 416-426, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:kaplan98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.