Taking the measure of manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Blinder & Louis J. Maccini, 1991. "Taking Stock: A Critical Assessment of Recent Research on Inventories," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 73-96, Winter.
- Eichenbaum, Martin S., 1984. "Rational expectations and the smoothing properties of inventories of finished goods," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 71-96, July.
- Caplin, Andrew S, 1985. "The Variability of Aggregate Demand with (S, s) Inventory Policies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1395-1409, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fip:fedpei:00018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Michael E. Trebing, 2008. "What does the Philadelphia Fed's Business Outlook Survey say about local activity?," Research Rap Special Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Dec.
- Stack, Martin & Downing, Ricard, 2005. "Another look at offshoring: Which jobs are at risk and why?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 513-523.
- Canas, Jesus & Kerr, Emily, 2014. "Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey: survey methodology and performance," Working Papers 1416, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2006. "Workers' Compensation and State Employment Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 121-145.
- Paul F. Byrne, 2017. "Have Post-Kelo Restrictions on Eminent Domain Influenced State Economic Development?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 31(1), pages 81-91, February.
- repec:fip:fedprs:00005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jimenez Polanco, Miguel A. & Ramírez Escoboza, Merlym, 2015.
"Predicción de la Actividad Económica a Partir de Indicadores de las Encuestas de Opinión Empresarial: Evidencia para República Dominicana
[Forecasting Economic Activity using Manufacturing Opinion ," MPRA Paper 75861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Deitz & Charles Steindel, 2005. "The predictive abilities of the New York Fed's Empire State Manufacturing Survey," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 11(Jan).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:2003:i:q4:p:24-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.