Another attempt to quantify the benefits of reducing inflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen, Jean-Francois & Love, David R. F., 1998. "Evaluating Tax Reforms in a Monetary Economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 487-508, July.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro, 2003.
"The optimal mix of taxes on money, consumption and income,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 871-887, May.
- Pedro Teles & Fiorella de Fiore, 1999. "The Optimal Mix Of Taxes on Money, Consumption and Income," Working Papers w199902, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Pedro Teles, 2002. "The optimal mix of taxes on money, consumption and income," Working Paper Series WP-02-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro, 2002. "The Optimal Mix of Taxes on Money, Consumption and Income," CEPR Discussion Papers 3437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro, 2002. "The optimal mix of taxes on money, consumption and income," Working Paper Series 135, European Central Bank.
- Dibooglu, Sel & Kenc, Turalay, 2009. "Welfare cost of inflation in a stochastic balanced growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 650-658, May.
- Isabel Correia & Pedro Teles, 1999.
"The Optimal Inflation Tax,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(2), pages 325-346, April.
- Isabel Correia & Pedro Teles, 1997. "The optimal inflation tax," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 123, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1996. "Inflation, growth, and central banks : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1575, The World Bank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmqr:y:1994:i:fall:p:17-25:n:v.18no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfrbmus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.