Around the World, Gender Gaps Ebb and Flow
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlotte M. Karam & Fida Afiouni, 2021. "Career constructions and a feminist standpoint on the meaning of context," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 672-700, March.
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland, 2017.
"Man-cessions, fiscal policy, and the gender composition of employment,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 73-76.
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland, 2015. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8948, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jüßen, Falko & Bredemeier, Christian & Winkler, Roland, 2016. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145518, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christian Bredemeier & Falko Juessen & Roland Winkler, 2015. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlre:00005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Anna Oates (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.