Commentary on "can state and local governments rely on alternative tax sources?"
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fox, William F. & Murray, Matthew N., 1988. "Economic Aspects of Taxing Services," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 41(1), pages 19-36, March.
- Cornia, Gary & Edmiston, Kelly D. & Sjoquist, David L. & Wallace, Sally, 2005. "The Disappearing State Corporate Income Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 58(1), pages 115-38, March.
- Robert Tannenwald, 2001. "Are state and local revenue systems becoming obsolete?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 27-43.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner, 2003.
"State government finances: World War II to the current crisis,"
2003-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner, 2004. "State government finances: World War II to the current crises," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 9-25.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrd:y:2010:i:oct:p:102-7:n:v.6no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.