Opening remarks: reflections on a year of crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:187-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:495-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacobson, Margaret M. & Tallman, Ellis W., 2015.
"Liquidity provision during the crisis of 1914: Private and public sources,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 22-34.
- Margaret M. Jacobson & Ellis W. Tallman, 2013. "Liquidity provision during the crisis of 1914: private and public sources," Working Paper 1304, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- He, Fang & Chen, Xi, 2016. "Credit networks and systemic risk of Chinese local financing platforms: Too central or too big to fail?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 158-170.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Financial markets ; Financial institutions ; Federal Reserve System ; Banks and banking; Central ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:2009:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .