The Tenth District's defining industries: changes and opportunities for rural communities
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1 Memorial Drive, Kansas City, MO 64198-0001|
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grinols,Earl L., 2004. "Gambling in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521830133.
- Chad R. Wilkerson & Megan D. Williams, 2007. "The Tenth District's defining industries: how are they changing?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 59-81.
- Jason Henderson, 2007. "The power of technological innovation in rural America," Main Street Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue 4.
- Nancy Novack & Jason Henderson, 2007. "Can ethanol power the rural economy?," Main Street Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue 1.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2006. "A new perspective on rising nonbusiness bankruptcy filing rates : analyzing the regional factors," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 55-83.
- Ranald Richardson & Andrew Gillespie, 2003. "The Call of the Wild: Call Centers and Economic Development in Rural Areas," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 87-108.
- Mark Drabenstott & Mark Henry & Kristin Mitchell, 1999. "Where have all the packing plants gone? : the new meat geography in rural America," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 65-82.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkms:y:2007:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.