The Tenth District's defining industries: changes and opportunities for rural communities
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1 Memorial Drive, Kansas City, MO 64198-0001|
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chad R. Wilkerson & Megan D. Williams, 2007. "The Tenth District's defining industries: how are they changing?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 59-81.
- Ranald Richardson & Andrew Gillespie, 2003. "The Call of the Wild: Call Centers and Economic Development in Rural Areas," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 87-108.
- Jason Henderson, 2007. "The power of technological innovation in rural America," Main Street Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue 4.
- Nancy Novack & Jason Henderson, 2007. "Can ethanol power the rural economy?," Main Street Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue 1.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2006. "A new perspective on rising nonbusiness bankruptcy filing rates : analyzing the regional factors," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 55-83.
- Grinols,Earl L., 2004. "Gambling in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521830133, June.
- Mark Drabenstott & Mark Henry & Kristin Mitchell, 1999. "Where have all the packing plants gone? : the new meat geography in rural America," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 65-82.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkms:y:2007:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.