Commentary: the move toward free trade zones
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: One Memorial Drive, Kansas City, MO 64198|
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-95, June.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Ernesto Stein & Shang-Jin Wei, 1998.
"Continental Trading Blocs: Are They Natural or Supernatural?,"
in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 91-120
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Ernesto Stein & Shang-Jin Wei, 1993. "Continental Trading Blocs: Are They Natural, or Super-Natural?," NBER Working Papers 4588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2008. "Big-Think Regionalism: a Critical Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 6874, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin, 2008. "Big-Think Regionalism: A Critical Survey," NBER Working Papers 14056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vaillant, Marcel, 1995. "El GATT 94 y la Organización Mundial del Comercio: una nueva agenda para Uruguay," Oficina de la CEPAL en Montevideo (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28754, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Marcel Vaillant, 1996. "El GATT 94 y la Organización Mundial del Comercio. Una nueva agenda para Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0496, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1993. "America's departure from multilateralism: Highway or dirt road to freer trade?," Kiel Discussion Papers 212, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2004. "Economic determinants of free trade agreements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 29-63, October.
- Lincoln Bizzozero & Marcel Vaillant, 1995. "Unión Europea y MERCOSUR. Integración de Bloques Comerciales: nueva y pragmática orientación de las relaciones Norte- Sur," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1095, Department of Economics - dECON.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:1991:i:nov:p:27-35:n:v.76no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed