What is the Economic Impact of the Slowdown in New Business Formation?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Bauer & Igor Fedotenkov & Aurelien Genty & Issam Hallak & Peter Harasztosi & David Martinez Turegano & David Nguyen & Nadir Preziosi & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Miguel Sanchez Martinez, 2020. "Productivity in Europe: Trends and drivers in a service-based economy," JRC Working Papers JRC119785, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Akgunduz, Yusuf Emre & Cilasun, Seyit Mumin & Ozcan-Tok, Elif & Yilmaz, Fatih, 2020.
"Facts on business dynamism in Turkey,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 128(C).
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Akgunduz, Yusuf Emre & Cilasun, Seyit Mumin & Ozcan Tok, Elif & Yilmaz, Fatih, 2019. "Facts on Business Dynamism in Turkey," CEPR Discussion Papers 13999, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Yusuf Emre Akgunduz & Seyit Mumin Cilasun & Elif Ozcan Tok & Fatih Yilmaz, 2019. "Facts on Business Dynamism in Turkey," Working Papers 1930, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Pau Roldan & Laurent Cavenaile, 2016. "Advertising, Innovation and Economic Growth," 2016 Meeting Papers 150, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina T. Ates, 2019. "What Happened to U.S. Business Dynamism?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7854, CESifo.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina T. Ates, 2019.
"Ten Facts on Declining Business Dynamism and Lessons from Endogenous Growth Theory,"
NBER Working Papers
25755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Ates, Sina T., 2019. "Ten Facts on Declining Business Dynamism and Lessons from Endogenous Growth Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 13668, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina T. Ates, 2019. "What Happened to U.S. Business Dynamism?," NBER Working Papers 25756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sedláček, Petr, 2020. "Lost generations of firms and aggregate labor market dynamics," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 16-31.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic; job; gross domestic product (GDP);
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhle:00013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.