The efficiency and integrity of payment card systems: industry views on the risks posed by data breaches
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julia S. Cheney & Robert M. Hunt & Katy Jacob & Richard D. Porter & Bruce J. Summers, 2012. "The efficiency and integrity of payment card systems: industry views on the risks posed by data breaches," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 12-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:52:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10693-017-0270-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Kahn & José M. Liñares-Zegarra & Joanna Stavins, 2017.
"Are there Social Spillovers in Consumers’ Security Assessments of Payment Instruments?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 5-34, October.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Liñares-Zegarra, José Manuel & Stavins, Joanna, 2016. "Are there social spillovers in consumers’ security assessments of payment instruments?," Working Papers 16-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Cheney, Julia S. & Hunt, Robert M. & Mikhed, Vyacheslav & Ritter, Dubravka & Vogan, Michael, 2014. "Identity theft as a teachable moment," Working Papers 14-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mikhed, Vyacheslav & Vogan, Michael, 2017. "How Data Breaches Affect Consumer Credit," Working Papers 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 16 Nov 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment systems ; Credit cards ; Fraud ; Electronic funds transfers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2012:i:qiv:p:130-146:n:v.36no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .