The efficiency and integrity of payment card systems: industry views on the risks posed by data breaches
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julia S. Cheney & Robert M. Hunt & Katy Jacob & Richard D. Porter & Bruce J. Summers, 2012. "The efficiency and integrity of payment card systems: industry views on the risks posed by data breaches," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 12-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Vá¡squez, 2002. "A Retrospective on the Mexican Bailout," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 21(3), Winter.
- repec:cto:journl:v:21:y:2002:i:3:p:369-393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nadezhda Malysheva & John R. Walter, 2010. "How large has the federal financial safety net become?," Working Paper 10-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Viral V. Acharya & Matthew Richardson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Lawrence J. White, 2011. "Guaranteed to Fail: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Debacle of Mortgage Finance," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9400.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:52:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10693-017-0270-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Kahn & José M. Liñares-Zegarra & Joanna Stavins, 2017.
"Are there Social Spillovers in Consumers’ Security Assessments of Payment Instruments?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 5-34, October.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Liñares-Zegarra, José Manuel & Stavins, Joanna, 2016. "Are there social spillovers in consumers’ security assessments of payment instruments?," Working Papers 16-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Cheney, Julia S. & Hunt, Robert M. & Mikhed, Vyacheslav & Ritter, Dubravka & Vogan, Michael, 2014. "Identity theft as a teachable moment," Working Papers 14-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mikhed, Vyacheslav & Vogan, Michael, 2017. "How Data Breaches Affect Consumer Credit," Working Papers 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 16 Nov 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment systems ; Credit cards ; Fraud ; Electronic funds transfers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2012:i:qiv:p:130-146:n:v.36no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .