Global integration in the banking industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amelie Jouault & Allen M. Featherstone, 2011.
"Determining the Probability of Default of Agricultural Loans in a French Bank,"
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking,
SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 1-1.
- Jouault, Amelie & Featherstone, Allen M., 2006. "Determining the Probability of Default of Agricultural Loans in a French Bank," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21376, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Arribas Ivan & Perez Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2010.
"The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-55, December.
- Arribas, Iván & Pérez, Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2009. "The determinants of international financial integration revisited: the role of networks and geographic neutrality," MPRA Paper 18717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Arribas Fernández Iván, 2009. "The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality," Working Papers 201049, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Krzysztof Opolski & Tomasz Potocki & Tomasz Świst, 2011. "Segmentation-effective Strategies-Reduction of the Risk of Losing a Wealthy Client," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 26.
- Donald Morgan & Bertrand Rime & Philip Strahan, 2003. "Bank Integration and State Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 9704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dahl, Drew & Shrieves, Ronald E. & Spivey, Michael F., 2008. "Convergence in the activities of European banks," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-175, April.
- Zeynep Ozkok, 2016.
"Financial Harmonization and Financial Development: An Application of Europe’s Financial Services Action Plan,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot GmbH, Berlin, vol. 62(1), pages 1-35.
- Ozkok, Zeynep, 2013. "Financial Harmonization and Financial Development: An Application of Europe’s Financial Services Action Plan," MPRA Paper 58866, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Sep 2014.
- Edward I. Altman & Herbert A. Rijken, 2011. "Toward a Bottom‐Up Approach to Assessing Sovereign Default Risk," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 23(1), pages 20-31, January.
- Pérez, Francisco & Arribas, Iván & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2009.
"Openness and geographic neutrality: How do they contribute to international banking integration?,"
17211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arribas Fernández Iván & Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2009. "Openness and Geographic Neutrality: How Do They Contribute to International Banking Integration?," Working Papers 201060, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Arribas, Iván & Pérez, Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2011. "A network perspective on international banking integration," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 831-851.
- Heuchemer, Sylvia & Kleimeier, Stefanie & Sander, Harald, 2008. "The Geography of European Cross-Border Banking: The Impact of Cultural and Political Factors," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking ; International finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2003:i:nov:p:451-460:n:v.89no.11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .