Home purchase lending in low-income neighborhoods and to low-income borrowers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nothaft, Frank E. & Perry, Vanessa G., 2002. "Do mortgage rates vary by neighborhood? Implications for loan pricing and redlining," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 244-265, September.
- Paul Huck, 2000. "Home mortgage lending by applicant race/ethnicity: do HMDA figures provide a distorted picture?," Consumer and Community Affairs Policy Studies 2000-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Douglas Evanoff & Lewis Segal, 1997.
"Strategic Responses to Bank Regulation: Evidence From HMDA Data,"
Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 11(1), pages 69-93, February.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Lewis M. Segal, 1996. "Strategic responses to bank regulation: evidence from HMDA data," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation WP-96-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Hu, Dapeng, 2002.
"Spatial distribution of affordable home loan purchases in major metropolitan areas: documentation and analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 549-589, September.
- Joseph Gyourko & Dapeng Hu, "undated". "The Spatial Distribution of Affordable Home Loan Purchases in Major Metropolitan Areas: Documentation and Analysis," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 333, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Glenn B. Canner & Elizabeth Laderman & Andreas Lehnert & Wayne Passmore, 2002. "Does the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) cause banks to provide a subsidy to some mortgage borrowers?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert L. Lacy & John R. Walter, 2002. "What can price theory say about the Community Reinvestment Act?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 1-27.
- Collins, William J. & Margo, Robert A., 2001.
"Race and Home Ownership: A Century-Long View,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 68-92, January.
- William J.Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2000. "Race and Home Ownership: A Century-Long View," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0012, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMortgages; Home Mortgage Disclosure Act; Community Reinvestment Act of 1977;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1995:i:feb:p:71-103:n:v.81no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.